Saying "Goodbye" to a difficult year,
The instructions for me to are as follows:
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Copy the award to this blog.
3. Place a link to their blog.
4. Name 7 things people don't know about you
5. Nominate 7 bloggers who you admire (WHAT? ONLY 7???
6. Place a link to these bloggers
7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.
Seven things people don't know about me:
1. I'm also a painter; photography was sort-of just a hobby until 2009. Now I'm learning watercolor painting.
2. All my photos (even on yadkinvalleyhome) so far have been taken from a simple, point and click camera - an older Sony Cybershot. And I don't have Photoshop either. I wanted my photos to be something anyone could do, even without expensive equipment.
3. My lifelong dream is to live in the mountains.
4. Geneaology has been a 10 year + hobby of mine. I have huge charts of both sides of our families and cabinets full of info, probably enough for a book.
5. Before the children came along, I owned a retail pet store.
6. After eating out and having a great meal, I like to come home and recreate the recipe.
7. My son and I enjoy raising finches together.
This last part was the hardest, seven bloggers who I admire:
1. Dagmar - http://barefootfromheaven.blogspot.com/ She shows her deep character to go along with her wonderful photos.
2. Mark - http://appalachiantreks.blogspot.com/ I love Mark's photos of the Appalachian Mountains.
3.Lee - http://fromthesehills.wordpress.com/ Lee has wonderful quotes of wisdom to go along with beautiful photos of flowers.
4. Jessica - http://jessicayusdi.blogspot.com/ Jessica shows us many gorgeous photos of her travels and her beautiful son.
5. Stephen - http://nikonsniper.blogspot.com/ Stephen is a new blog for me to follow. I like the crispness of his photos and the variety of everything he posts.
6. Sandy - http://4pointsphotography.blogspot.com/ Sandy shows us her wonderful outdoor world in a unique way.
7. Beverly - http://beverlygilbert.blogspot.com/ Beverly is so talented with color and her beadwork. Her creations are amazing!!